

Although this was not Brady's first Christmas, it was the first Christmas that Santa made a visit to the house. He brought Brady a Finding Nemo Ball Pit! When Brady woke on Christmas morning and we turned on the light he immediately saw the new toy and started repeating "ball, ball" and reaching toward the balls! That afternoon we hosted a Christmas dinner in which Lori, Josh, Peyton, my parents, grandma, Uncle Tom and Tammie attended. My dad made a delicious turkey and although I was in charge of the mashed potatoes it was my dad and Josh that made them for me! Thanks boys! After dinner it was time for presents! Brady & Peyton made out very well of course, but so did everybody else! I scored an iPod touch and am currently working on finding fun apps! Next, it was time for round 2; Christmas dinner with Shaun's family! Since Brady didn't attend the Christmas Eve celebrations the night before, he insisted that he see his aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma and grandpa. Really, I think we would have been sent home if we didn't show up with Brady! He stayed out past his bed time and didn't even scream on the way home! I'm thinking that was part of our Christmas present from him! Click here for pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment