Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween


(This years pumpkins, plus one for Peyton too!)

So, I'm a couple weeks late with the Halloween recap and picts. We did a quick State Fair visit early in the day. We took the babies on the Ferris Wheel! I can still hear Brady's laugh as we started to circle upwards! I think it was a mix of excitement and nervousness, but mostly excitement! As we began to circle back down, Peyton came into view; her smile priceless as well!

We made a visit to the petting zoo and had to spend the rest of the tickets on a couple more rides! To my surprise, Brady didn't sleep at all on the way home or anytime that afternoon! Shaun tried snuggling with him, but soon Brady was running out of the room and Shaun was fast asleep! While I was attempting to make pumpkin chili, Brady ran back and forth from the back door to the dining nook. Back and forth, back and forth! Early evening came and we carved pumpkins, ate chili (ok, I ate chili) and got Brady ready for trick-or-treating. My family met over here and while the boys watched a movie against the garage door and passed out candy, my mom, sister and I took the babies around the neighborhood! Brady LOVED running from house to house. He didn't like people putting candy in his bag, instead he preferred if they handed it to him and he put it in his bag. He was also curious to know if the neighbors had "puppies". About half way through Peyton wanted a sucker...so Brady wanted one too!




1 comment:

  1. I love your State Fair collage super cute! Halloween looked fun too- wow Peyton is big and so cute with all that hair!

    ReplyDelete