Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Break Adventure



Everyone had Monday of Spring Break off, so adventure time it was! Although both Brady and Peyton were up all night coughing we all somehow crawled out of bed and made it to the Superstition Mountains, Peralta Trailhead. My dad came along as well and made sure to bring his walking stick. -I'm sure it was the same one that purposely tripped me in the Grand Canyon giving me a black eye. Anyways, up the mountain we started, babies secured in the backpacks! I can't say that we made it all that far, but we did enjoy the scenery and beautiful weather! Back down at the trailhead we checking our watches and realized we had plenty of time to extend our adventure! Off to the river we went, hoping to play in the water. Unfortunately, we did not buy a "parking pass" and didn't want to chance a parking ticket so we drove a little further up (or is it down) to Saguaro Lake. Since it was "Adventure Day" we took a pontoon boat out for a spin! Brady & Peyton loved driving with Papa and Josh & Shaun decided to jump in. -both thought the other wasn't going to jump- I thought they were going to resort to holding hands as they jumped! The entire day was a blast! Although we wanted to do more "adventuring" throughout the week, we ended up doing a lot of nothing! Brady ended up with an ear infection towards the end and wasn't in the spirit to go out and play! We did, however, celebrate my dad's birthday which I can hopefully post about soon!
Click here to check out more of our pictures from Spring Break!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Spring Break was a lot of fun-I looked through some of your other photos too... Brady on the playground at Summit seems surreal! lol! Very cute- he's getting so big! Time for another one?!

    ReplyDelete