Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Photo Shoot

My photography skills have much to be desired along with my props including a flat, wrinkly sheet, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love taking pictures and trying to use my camera on settings other than automatic! Baby Amilia, Brady's newest cousin, is just 6 days old in these pictures and I think she’s beautiful!
Click here to see all of her pictures
- nothing has been retouched or cropped-





While we were taking pictures, Brady was watching and then went to get his "baby." He put it under his shirt and had us talk to it through his belly button- that's how he talked to baby Amilia. Soon Baby Richard "popped" out and Brady wanted us to take his pictures. So, after getting Amilia all situated back inside, Brady and I returned outside where I had set up the "photo shoot" to take pictures of "Baby Richard." With the pumpkins still on the table I quick put him up to see if I might be able to capture a cute one of him. He immediately laid down on the table just like Baby Amilia! Of course I snapped a couple!






Soon, it was Baby Richard's turn. Brady was the photographer!




And finally, here are a couple of Brady and Peyton together, unplanned (obvious by the lack of clothing coordination), but how could we pass up the opportunity!??!


No comments:

Post a Comment