Friday, January 29, 2016

31 weeks


Happy seven month birthday to Brenden. He was seven months on the 26th and of course hard for us to believe. He is so close to crawling. In fact tonight as he was wanting a toy (Thor's hammer to be exact) he was up rocking on his hand and knees and moved one hand forward without immediately falling down. In another try he hopped both knees forward at the same time before semi face planting.
He has gone from being my best sleeper to not sleeping at all this week. I thought on Monday night he was just up a lot because I had been home for two days and he missed me, but then he was up Tuesday night, Wednesday night and last night. I'm crossing my fingers and saying my prayers that he sleeps well tonight- he and I both need it! I am now thinking it might be teething that is keeping him up. I was playing with him earlier in the week and tipped him upside down and noticed his top two teeth are about to pop through. Another bottom one is also on it's way up.
We have added pears to the short list of foods he likes. Tonight he ate an entire pureed pear- yum! We have been enjoying the weather and are outside every day. Brenden likes to swing in the backyard and watch his brothers ride around in the front yard and still enjoys the grass if we put him down to sit. He sits in the stroller now and we have done some rearranging of chairs with the big boys so Brenden now has the booster seat. Blake is super happy to have Brady's old 'big boy' chair and Brady is happy to have a 'regular' chair.
We love this little boy!!! And of course the other two also!!

No comments:

Post a Comment