Dear Brenden-I'm sorry I'm lagging behind... If you would sleep longer after I put you down, maybe I'd have been able to keep up better. xoxoxox- Love you, Mommy!
Just a day shy of 9 months and this guy is on the move! He crawls- fast, pulls himself up on everything, chases me (or my mom) around the house and wants to do and be where his big brothers are. In addition to pulling himself into a stand, he will also sit himself back down. He's done that from the beginning. We keep him in pants (even though it's quite warm here) just to keep his little knees from getting red and sore. I've also had a few heart to hearts and told him he needed to wait until he was 10 months old to start walking.
The past few weeks have been busy. We had Spring Break, during which time we went to the park, the zoo and avoided getting the flu from Daddy. We also celebrated my dad's birthday, have been visiting my grandma who has been in a skilled nursing facility for the past couple weeks and are now enjoying a visit from my aunt and uncle from Virginia. This evening we went to church to celebrate Easter and the big boys are anxiously awaiting a visit from the Easter Bunny.
Brenden laughs and smiles, enjoys being held, but also enjoys crawling all over the floor- especially if you are sitting on the floor too. He likes picking up very small things off the floor, crunching dry leaves, trying to stand in the bath tub, eating shoes, crawling out the doggie door, knocking down anything Blake has built, playing peek-a-boo, chewing books and of course- drinking milk. He eats some foods- nothing he needs to chew yet, although I've tried puffs.
This little boy is such a joy and we are all having a great time watching him grow. He weighs over 19 pounds now and is quite the chunk. Although I think he weighs just as much as Brady did at this age, he's more compact- making him seem pretty heavy. Thankgoodness for carriers! :)
And I can't get enough of his kisses. He kisses my face and many times will give me kisses when I ask. Love him!!!
We hope everyone has a great Easter and I'm hoping for some sleep. He's not a horrible sleeper, but I think he could be better. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment