Today was a day of errands and playing at home! After going to the gym, getting the car washed and stopping by the grocery store, it was already nap time! Afterwards it was into the car again. This time to Target and the grocery store…again. I really need to start making a list that is carried along with me at all times! When we finally got back home, we cut windows into a large box and played peek-a-boo, make a cake for my dad’s birthday and played in the hose! We celebrated my dad’s birthday by going to dinner at Lucille’s in Tempe. Unfortunately for me, I lost my point and shoot camera between taking pictures outside of the restaurant at the end of dinner and the car. When we got home, I went to download the pictures from dinner and couldn’t find the camera anywhere! My mom went back to the restaurant with me and we literally searched on our hands and knees with a flashlight looking under cars and in bushes. Nothing! When I finally got home, Shaun told me that it was a good thing he wanted a new point and shoot camera for his birthday! :)


We're almost to the point where we can play with the hose! I can't wait! Cute photos, as usual! Nice to 'see' you guys!
ReplyDelete