We decided to go for it! Brady started preschool a couple weeks ago and is adjusting wonderfully! It's super nice and convenient to have him at school with me. His classroom is right across from mine and the classrooms are open, so we see each other often! He comes over across the hall a few times throughout the day to give me a hug and of course I love it! I love that I can give him a kiss when he lays down for a nap, watch him dress up in pink tutu's and "fancy shoes" and spin around, clean him up after an accident and spy on him during large group! He loves his teachers and "playing with toys." I have to admit that it's also nice not needing to drop him off in the morning before heading to work! Last Thursday, Shaun asked him if he wanted to stay home with him the next day or go to school with mommy. He said he wanted to go to school. Just to make sure Shaun asked him a couple more times...each time he got the same answer! :)
-I guess we made the right decision!
Aw!!!! I love this collage and can't believe how big he is! Sooo adorable and wonderful to have him close by!!!
ReplyDelete