Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I know my Superheroes!

I am proud to say I now know many, many superheroes! I know their "real" names and their hero names, where they live and who works together! Of course, I need to give this credit to Shaun and Brady! Brady enjoys the superhero stories just as much as his dad and when he got to go to the Phoenix Comicon in May- he was more than ecstatic!
Shaun had a booth this year to promote The Department of Zombie Defense and his new book KE-12. I'm not sure who had more fun- Shaun or Brady







Just as we were leaving the 'con' and walking out the doors, we passed Iron Man. Brady started yelling- Tony Stark- Tony Stark (his real name of course!) Iron Man was very gracious and met us back at Shaun's booth where we could quick get Brady back in his Iron Man costume for a picture with his hero. Literally, he had been wearing his costume all day long and took it off 5 minutes prior to walking out the doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment