Saturday, August 3, 2013
8 Weeks
Wanting to be snuggled, nursing, pooping, smiling, talking and growing- yup, those accurately describe Blake- and in that order!
A while ago Brady started telling me that Daddy was his favorite and that he loved Daddy mostest. I then told Shaun that we needed a baby so that someone would love me the most...I got my wish! If I'm home, Blake wants ME to hold him- Thank goodness for the carrier.
He still sleeps next to me and his best smiles come in the morning- sometimes even at 4:45 AM. While they are cute and wonderful and I get sucked into making him smile more and talking to him, I do eventually make him go back to bed. He smiles throughout the day, but we see them more frequently in the mornings. He LOVES bath time- it's the cranky baby cure around here. We've pretty much got a bed time routine (Bath, milk, reading Brady stories, prayers and bed). If it were up to Blake we would be in bed around 7:30. Unfortunately for him, he has to put up with me running around until about 9:30. Sometimes he sleeps on Shaun and sometimes he sleeps in his carrier while he waits.
This week I went back to work. Thankfully my mom is Blake's new nanny and has been giving him the cuddles and taking care of him while I'm away. She's had Brady too and when I get home everyone is happy- a great thing! Blake has seemed a bit more clingy to me since I went back, but nothing that the carrier can't handle! All the sickies are gone and Blake's cough only lasted a few days. I'm not sure if it was allergies that caused the congestion in his nose or if he picked up a few germs from Brady. Either way, the boys are happy and healthy- and that's all that matters! sometimes he enjoys his swing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment