Saturday, September 21, 2013

15 weeks!


Baby Blake- Love. Him. So. Much!

It seems that the older he gets the happier and more content he is. Maybe we just know when and what he needs now! I can definitely tell his cries apart- where I couldn't with Brady. He has a hungry cry and a tired cry and a change my diaper cry and a "I just want to be held" cry. When you hold him and he's tired he rubs his face into your chest and turns his head from side to side trying to get comfortable. He still likes his binkies- sometimes, and constantly has his fingers or fist in his mouth. He sucks on multiple fingers at once. He still doesn't love car rides, but he will now fall asleep while I'm driving without someone needing to shove their finger in his mouth. But if he's not sleeping in the car, he's probably crying- just ask Brady or Lori or my mom or Shaun.
Blake is almost rolling over on his own from back to stomach. He successfully gets to his side and then chews on his hands. If he holds my finger he will pull himself over.
Blake LOVES Brady. He gets so excited to see him and smiles every time Brady comes over to talk to him! Brady sings him songs and talks to him all the time. Today I walked out from my room and watched Brady talking to Blake (who was laying on his tummy intently watching Brady play with his trucks) about what he was doing. Too Cute! He also loves my mom and gets so excited to see her when she comes over in the mornings!
I was looking at pictures the other day from when he was a week or two old and I realized then how much hair he's lost. Oh my goodness, he had lots of hair when he was born! It still seems to be coming in blonde and he still has beautiful blue eyes!
One thing he can't do anymore is "go kitty cat". His cry would change when he was really, really, really mad and he would sound just like an angry cat. He still gets really, really, really mad if we don't pick him up quick enough, but his voice doesn't sound like a kitty anymore. Thankfully I got him on video doing it!

Last weekend we went to one of my best friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and Blake was Shaun's date. Blake has also been attending Brady's t-ball games on Saturday mornings. It's still a bit warm hot, but I don't think it bothers Blake as much as it bothers the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment