Saturday, May 28, 2016
11 months!
Holy Smokes- how on Earth is this baby going to be one in just one month?
I'm trying to keep him a baby, but he's insisting on getting bigger! He stands up on his own, from a sitting position and will bounce up and down. If he's holding onto something he will let go, reach for another thing and take one step. He then falls or sits or grabs what he was reaching for. He crawls super fast especially if you're coming to get him and he doesn't want you to! He also waves, gives high-fives, claps and gives you objects. He says 'mama' and 'mi' for milk- especially in the middle of the night...
He has two top molars- one on each side- that have popped through and seven teeth in the front. He weighs a tad over 20 pounds and fits very well into 12 month clothes.
We celebrated Brenden's actual 11 month birthday (Thursday) while we were up north. We stayed in Strawberry at the family cabin and went on an adventure to Baker Butte- a look out tower and to Fossil Creek Creamery- where we picked up some delicious goat fudge. Friday, on our way home we stopped at Tonto Natural Bridge and did some hiking down to the water. Brenden rode in his carrier and while the bigger boys explored the slippery rocks at the bottom, we waited where it was a little safer. If Brenden had been on my back, I may have felt a little safer trying to walk across.
On Tuesday, Blake will unofficially start preschool. We'll call his official start in August, but he is going to come to summer camp with me, which means Brenden has Grammie all to himself. I think they will have a great time, but I think Brenden will miss Blake (I know Grammie will!).
As you can tell by the pictures- he still loves being outside and water. He loves playing with the sprinklers. Silly kid!
I suppose I will need to finalize birthday party plans for this little guy- I have some ideas in mind- we'll have to see what comes of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment