Wednesday, December 8, 2010

One Shoe, Two Shoes, Red Shoe, Blue Shoe


This is Brady's favorite way to wear his shoes! I'm not quite sure when he started this, but it was soon after he got these shoes. He may have worn them each as a pair a couple of times, but when we ask him to get his shoes, this is how we find him! He totally knows they're two different colors and it doesn't matter which one is red and which one is blue. Just as long as they're different! I was in his room with him one day as he was getting his shoes on. He had one red one on and he was looking and asking for the "blue" one. And yes, we totally let him go out of the house this way! Maybe for family pictures I'll have him wear matching shoes, but then again this is who he is so maybe not!

No comments:

Post a Comment