Sunday, December 26, 2010

"Hank you"


Santa knew exactly what Brady would like for Christmas...a basketball and basketball hoop! Every time he (or anyone else) scores he says "boo-yaaa!" and when anyone misses he says "missed it". Anyways on Christmas day, he was playing basketball, which was set up in the living room. I was in the kitchen where I could partially see what he was doing. I was listening to him say (yell) boo-yaaa and then I asked him:
"Who gave you the basketball hoop?"
B- "Daddy."
me- "I think Santa gave that to you."
B- "Oh, Tanta" "Hank you, hank you, hank you..."

I look to see what he is doing since he is continuing to say "hank you". Brady is looking straight at a santa statue we have in the house (that is nearly Brady's height) and sincerely saying thank you! I laughed...a lot! I know he doesn't understand the difference between real and pretend yet, but I wonder, does he really think that's the Santa that brought him presents???

No comments:

Post a Comment