Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Brady the Mechanic

I should be putting up Brady's birthday party, but instead I will post pictures of today's interest- working on cars!
Yesterday we took the mustang over to my parent's so my dad could do some work- changing out the power steering mechanism and such. Since then, Brady has wanted to help! Today when we went over he wore his gloves so he could help. There wasn't much to do while we were over so we went shopping instead! Then later when we were leaving my dad gave him some clamps that were in the garage. Brady immediately put them to work at home- he told me on the way home that he could use them to fix the cars at home.
First, he popped himself under a small table to do some work and then asked to go outside to work on one of the cars. I convinced him to work on his car- so he took his tools out and went to work. (He made sure to have his gloves on.) First, he sat in the car and made sure it would drive and that the breaks worked. I'm not sure what he found wrong with the car, but it did indeed need some work. After his car was fixed, he wanted to work on the escape- he wanted to go underneath it- just like Papa does. After a few minutes- he asked for real tools. I had to draw the line- no real tools underneath the car quite yet. I'm not trying to make more work for my dad...






No comments:

Post a Comment