ok- so he's really 21 weeks and 1 day...
I've realized that I've been bad with my camera the past couple weeks, but there are a couple cute pictures of him from yesterday (when I realized I hadn't had my camera out in awhile)! The past few weeks have been busy for all of us. Blake is still my best friend and loves being in his carrier. He reaches and grabs for toys with increasing accuracy and I finally saw him roll from his stomach to his back. I know he had done that little trick after finding him on the hardwood floor instead of his blanket, but had yet to actually catch him in the act! He chews on everything...still. If he grabs your finger- it's going straight into his mouth. If he grabs his blanket- it goes straight in his mouth. Anything and everything goes into his mouth!! He has a few toys he particularly seems to like- one is this black mouse (ok- maybe it's a rat)stuffed animal. It's legs and tail and nose are always soggy wet. One time I was getting him out of the car and saw that he had fallen asleep while sucking on it's leg. It's kinda gross- not that it's a rat, but how wet it gets! He also loves Sophie the giraffe and a wooden toy (in the pictures) and loves when we read books to him. He gets so excited and flails his arms and legs and screeches! He loves Brady and gets so excited to see him and Brady is equally excited to see him first thing in the morning and when he gets back from school! He also loves it when you pat him on the back while he's going to bed. It's almost a sure way to get him to sleep! Blake does seem to be interested in the food we are eating. Just in the past few days he seems to notice when we are eating and watches us intently. Not sure if he knows it's food or just thinks he wants to put it in his mouth.
Blake still snuggles in bed with me and I kinda like it! :) His eyes are still bright blue and his hair seems to be blonde. Although I used to think he would be a thumb sucker, I don't think that anymore. While he still sucks on his hands sometimes, it's more about what other things he can put in there.
A couple weeks ago Blake went to a birthday party for his friends- twins, which is where he got the mouse. (According to Brady, it's his mouse since it was given to him.) Last weekend we went to his cousins' party and he got loved on by lots of family members. Blake also joined Shaun at the Phoenix Zombie Walk for a couple hours. We went for the festivities, before the walk actually took place. He has also been going on walks with my dad and I and staying with Shaun more when I go to the store.
For Halloween he was a lion for just a bit. While at Brady's classroom party- he wore the hat and slept in his carrier and then he wore it for pictures that evening. After that he just wore a Halloween outfit for Trick-or-treating, which he slept through anyways. There was no way I was going to leave him in it though because he kept trying to suck on the fur- I was sure if he kept it on longer he was going to cough up a hairball!
No comments:
Post a Comment