Saturday, November 30, 2013
25 weeks!
1 more week and this little guy will be 6 months old!!
The past two weeks have been fun and busy! Blake had a nice visit with my grandma earlier this week. She really enjoys snuggling sleeping babies and looks so happy when the kids come to visit. Blake celebrated his first Thanksgiving with both my family and Shaun's family. We celebrated on Thursday with my family at Lori's house and on Friday in Coolidge with Shaun's family. Both celebrations included good food and great company! Brady had a blast playing with all of his cousins- both days! Today Blake watched us begin to "Christmasfy" the house. I had a great time putting antlers on his head! :) He also helped me go through his clothes and put away all the ones that were too small. (Can't lie-I was a bit sad.)
This past week Blake has found his thumb...again! He would happen upon it when he was younger, but he intentionally puts it in his mouth now. He seems to prefer his right thumb, but I have seen him with his left thumb in his mouth too. He doesn't suck it to go to bed, just when he thinks about it- or when he's bored- I'm actually not quite sure what triggers it yet. However, if he's going to suck his thumb, I would prefer he use it in the middle of the night instead of waking me up.
Christmas is in full force around here. The stockings are up, the Christmas tree is up (not decorated), the outside lights are on and up, the boys are sleeping in Christmas jammies and Oh yes, Peyton the Elf, is back in the house!! Next weekend we are taking the boys to the Polar Express!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment