Friday, July 24, 2015

4 Weeks


Almost a month- 2 more days!

Brenden has been growing and by my very scientific method of weighing him, it appears he is 9 lbs! He still wears newborn diapers and if I squish him, he will still fit into newborn onesies. :)
The past couple weeks have been full of hanging out at the house. Last week Brady had basketball camp, so that required a couple car trips each day. This week I took the boys to one of the Summer Movies that Harkins does. My sister always gets tickets for her, Peyton and Brady and since she was back at work she couldn't use them. We saw Curious George and everyone including Brenden did well- phew! We also went to the park early one morning. Brady has been the biggest help- he plays with Blake non stop and does so happily and willingly! He helps with Brenden whenever I ask and even when I don't. I even took him for a special 'thank you' treat! Seriously- he has been wonderful and I am so thankful for him and his desire to help!
In the past couple weeks Brenden has also had his first tub bath. He has enjoyed more of the baths than not and overall, I think he enjoys bath time. We have also been working on tummy time- Blake insists on doing tummy time as well.
Brenden continues to have good awake times during the morning and evening. He has lost most of the hair ontop of his head- it looks like he has a cul-de-sac hairstyle going on. He also has the worst baby acne of any of the boys. His face and bald spot on his head are constantly red and blotchy and bumpy. He loves snuggling and seems to enjoy being on his belly a bit more than before. He enjoys being 'worn' and when he needed a nap today, but kept waking up, going into his carrier was just what he needed. Babywearing for the win! He's a bit small for the ergo, but he fits nicely in the k'tan. Other things Brenden loves are- snuggling, eating, his binkie, his swing, the boppy seat, having a clean diaper, sleeping and snuggling- yup- it's on here twice for a reason! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment