Friday, August 7, 2015

6 Weeks

The past two weeks have been busy. Last week Brenden went to work with me while we were in training for the upcoming school year. He hung out during meetings and helped my co-teacher and I set up the classroom. He loved the snuggles he got from all my friends at work! We went down to Tucson this past weekend to hang out with some family and we only had to stop once on the way there and he slept the entire way back home.
This week Brady started school and Brenden has been dropping him off in the mornings with me and then hanging with my mom when I pick him up.
We have seen a few smiles from this little guy, but we can't capture them on camera yet. He also coos a little bit. He is not as loud as Blake (not sure if anyone can be that loud!), but he definitely lets me know when he's had enough car time or when he scares himself out of sleeping. He is still wearing newborn diapers- although they seem a teeny bit small, size 1's seem too big. He can also fit into newborn onsies. I didn't think he could, but after ruining his outfit this morning I only had a nb size in my diaper bag and we had to try. I didn't think it would snap at the bottom, but it did. However, it is probably time to pack up all the nb sizes and pull out the 0-3.
Tonight Brenden took a bath with Blake for the first time- Brady wasn't home for bath time, so it was the littles together. All was good until Brenden pooped.
He still loves his binkie, being worn in his carrier, being snuggled, being held up on your shoulder so he can hold his neck up, bath time, and sleeping on his belly- I don't let him do it very often, but he is super content when I do. Goal for next week- trying a bottle! And his unofficial weigh in for today- 11.4 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment