Friday, August 21, 2015

8 Weeks


We have official baby smile pictures! He smiles more and more and coos more and more- Happy Baby.
He was successful at drinking out of a bottle, although he has only had one once and beginning on Monday, he will need to use one while I'm at work. Hopefully he doesn't give my mom too much of a hard time.
Today Shaun was off of work so he and I took Blake and Brenden to the Natural History Museum in Mesa- where Blake was terrified about seeing the dinosaurs. He eventually was fine with them and Brenden slept the entire time. We then went to Red Robin for lunch. Brenden enjoyed his lunch there as well. Tonight he joined me at Bunco and we even came back a winner (most baby buncos).
Brenden continues to be a pretty good night time sleeper and typically takes a good 3 hour nap in the afternoon. I'm crossing my fingers that I don't thrown him off schedule too much by going back to work. Thankfully we will still have Tuesday's and Thursday's together.
We have services in New River and in Tucson this weekend- so Brenden will be busy- thankfully he is friends with his car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment