Friday, September 11, 2015
11 weels
This little boy continues to light up the room with his smile. Blake likes it when he "talks" and always tells us when he is doing so. Sometimes he says that Brenden is talking to him. If you ask what he's saying to him, he typically tells us that he's saying "Hi".
Brenden enjoyed his first cabin trip last weekend (Labor Day Weekend). He hung out on the deck, took a nap in the hammock, hiked up to Baker Butte Look Out Tower and overall enjoyed the much cooler weather. Brady and Blake enjoyed themselves as well and spent the entire weekend outdoors with Peyton.
Brenden went to Toddler Discoveries class with Blake yesterday and hung out with my mom and I facilitated the class. After class Blake was laying down on one of the cots to take a nap and I placed Brenden at the foot of the cot. Next thing I know, he has rolled from his back to his tummy. I can't however consider it a complete roll over since he was laying on a slight decline.
Brenden enjoys his play mat and will play there happily for several minutes. He is constantly chewing and sucking on his hands especially when he is hungry and/or tired. He takes about 3.5-4oz per bottle while I'm gone and takes little cat naps throughout the day. He sleeps well at night. In fact I think I wake him up sometimes accidentally when I get up to use the potty and he past couple nights he has been skipping a nighttime nursing session. From the beginning he has been my best night time sleeper!
I also think Brenden might be the quietest of my babies. It's not that I think he won't talk as much as the other boys, I just think he's going to have a quieter voice. His cries seem quieter, but that's not saying much if I'm comparing him to Blake. That kid made my ears ring even as a newborn! He lets us know if he's hungry or tired, but other than those little cries he's pretty content and quiet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So big! He's adorable, Lisa! Great job documenting!!!!!!
ReplyDelete