Friday, September 25, 2015

13 Weeks


Brenden's 13 weeks today - 3 months tomorrow!
This little guy is happy, easy going and enjoys snuggling. He smiles and talks and gets excited when he sees people (or balloons)! He weighs a little over 13 lbs., wears size 1 diaper and transitioning into 3-6 mo. clothing. He's getting big and seems to be taking after Brady in the growth trajectory.
Today he celebrated my birthday and enjoyed the balloons that I brought home from school and the ones Shaun bought for me. :)
He still likes his binkie- although I don't give it to him very often- mostly because I don't think about it. He is constantly sucking on his hands and has become quite the drooler. Although I don't feel any teeth yet, maybe he is starting to feel them. Or maybe he just likes the way his hands taste. He has had a bit of a cold this past week with a runny nose. I even got a new booger sucker which I like better than the hospital one you get when your babies are born. Even with the little cold he is still sleeping well. The cold has quickly spread over the family starting with Shaun and ending with me. Even my mom caught the bug.
Brenden loves bath time and tonight he got to have his first bath with Blake. Blake was so excited to be in the tub with him. He likes to help me give him baths, so this was an extra treat for him. :)
Brenden is still working on trying to roll over. Most times when I lay him on his back he quickly rolls to his left side. He hasn't flipped himself yet (except for the time on Blake's cot when he was at a decline), but he's well on his way.
Brady was trilled last week when we finally allowed him to carry Brenden. He is seriously the best big brother to both Blake and Brenden. They are so lucky to have him and I hope they look at him the way in the same way he looks at them- with genuine love!!
Last week he got to hang out with his Papa Ron and this week he got to see his Great Grandma Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment