Monday, April 25, 2011

Coloring Easter Eggs


Along with Easter comes coloring eggs. This is the first time we colored eggs with Brady! The day before, he colored eggs with Peyton at my sister's house. Apparently the purple color flooded the floor so I was hoping that wouldn't happen here! Brady helped put the color tablets in the water and then I got out the eggs. I gave Brady an egg to put in one of the color cups and he starts hitting it against the table. Ok- so he is remembering earlier in the day when I showed him how to peel an egg. I try explaining that we are not eating these, we are coloring them and so we can't break them yet. I give him another. Same thing. Two of the almost dozen are now uncolorable. Egg number 3- I ask Brady what color he wants to put it in and then help him do it. Success!! We colored the remaining eggs without incident! :) So, now what? We have so much dye left! I quickly get paintbrushes and paper and Brady paints a couple pictures while eating one of the uncolorable eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment